Google Adsense profit is the destination for more than 1 million content publishers to profit and earn money. I do not hide from you, to you the subscribers of the elribe7 site, that one day I asked this question, “How can I earn on the Internet and obtain a second respectable income?”
|Earn from Google Adsense|
Over time, I discovered the best way to generate income, which is Google AdSense. This is by owning a site on the Google Blogger platform, or the WordPress platform. You can also enjoy YouTube from your own channel that you create, and the purpose of this is to choose an area that you like and are proficient in to share with the visitors of your site that you are going to design.
Also, you must design your blog according to Google Adsense policy to accept your site when you fill out the Adsense form to submit your site. To achieve this, you will follow the 7 most important steps for your acceptance of Google Adsense profits, which you will discover in this article, in order to accept the profits of Adsense ads that appear on your sites.
Adsense Admission Requirements 2021
For your site to be accepted, it must meet the eligibility criteria to participate in the AdSense program. Rest assured, it’s very simple, if you are a beginner, you must focus on seven conditions to achieve this, and we detail them for you later in this article, namely:
- Copy the HTML code you paste into your site when first submitted, and make sure it’s error-free when you paste it, with no additions or decreases.
- Valid visits from search engines, especially Google, and that your site does not contain software codes for disguised advertisements, and above all, genuine visits to visitors to your site.
- Exclusive content that provides information to visitors, and we mean exclusive. Valuable information for your visitors without copying and pasting duplicate content Advertisers do not want to publish their ads on a site under construction.
- Have an AdSense account, make sure of this before applying, because AdSense policy rejects more than one account, and you can link more than one site in one account.
- The inability of the Google AdSense crawler to crawl your site due to an error in the html code, and therefore you will be rejected as your site is not ready to display ads.
- Basing your site pages on templates is one of the reasons for Google Adsense rejection, which means that the content of your pages is completely copied without adding proprietary information to the content or the absence of content as a small article of less than 300 words, in addition to not containing subtitles and useful links for visitors.
After familiarizing yourself with the 7 most important steps to get accepted into the Google Adsense program for your site. You’ve taken a big step by leveraging your site’s content through business ads. And Adsense is the mediator between you and the advertisers, and the profits are calculated either by impression, that is, by the number of views of ads on the pages of the site. Or by clicking on those ads, where you earn 68%, and Adsense earns 32% with you on the price of each click you got on the site.
average google adsense earnings
It depends on the number of visitors to the site and the number of clicks. In addition to the number of views of advertisements on the pages of the site, in a simplified way, there are many things to determine the percentage of profit according to the traffic of each site, as well as the specialty “the niche”, the source of visitors and the nature of the visitors, and most important of all is to target the most expensive keywords.
On the other hand, to profit from Google Adsense. You must continue to publish quality content, which adds value to Google searches as well as to your visitors. Remember this saying “content is king” and it is also the key to achieving the desired results in the medium and long term.
To calculate the average earnings on your site, Adsense has given an approximate example. As you can get an approximate percentage of your estimated revenue from the number of ad impressions on your site pages. This is called revenue per thousand impressions.
RPM is a number used in advertising programs, and it can be useful for comparing revenue across different channels.
RPM = (Estimated revenue / Pageviews) * 1000
Prohibited content in Google Adsense
After knowing the profit principle of Google Adsense. This is adhering to the policies that have been explained above on top of that. know, as follows:
- sexual content
- child exploitation
- Copyright infringement, such as publishing books without the express permission or permission of the rights holder, and this applies to any copyrighted content, images, paid programs, etc.
- Posting malicious links with the intent to harm visitors, such as information hacking
- Incitement to hate content
- Dissemination and encouragement of illegal activities such as drugs.
Finally, we have tried on our site to explain the most important success factors. For any professional or beginner content publisher to take advantage of Google Adsense to earn money. If the article was useful to you, share it with interested friends and find a new article, God willing.